We are seeking a multi skilled trades-person for the role of Maintenance Manager on a part time basis to look after all maintenance at our Albert's Schloss, Liverpool site.
Working pattern: Monday-Friday 6am-12pm
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for the running and management of the maintenance of Albert's Schloss Liverpool; working with the General & Deputy Managers to ensure effective running of the site
- Manage all required compliance and facilities-based paperwork with strong understanding of health and safety
- Carry out a variety of maintenance tasks including; installing, maintaining, decorating, occasional plumbing, tiling, joinery, PAT testing, grouting and silicone work.
- Action audits to ensure the building is well-maintained aesthetically, & that the legislation is followed; completing necessary checks and records.
- Ensure that all tasks are carried out to a high standard and efficiently
- Ensure that any planned maintenance schedules and project schedules are kept up to date
- Work closely with the Property Team to maintain company standards & processes
- Carrying out planned preventative maintenance as well as reactive maintenance of the building and its grounds
What we need
- Multi skilled trades-person - a joiner with some experience in plumbing, electrician etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised and a self-motivator
What's in it for you
- An opportunity to work with an exciting, well known brand in Liverpool City Centre with sociable hours & a competitive pay rate
- 50% discount on food & drink across all of our venues, as well as guestlist to our gigs at Albert Hall
- Invites to our incredible parties including our Summer BBQ and Christmas Party & Awards
- A clear pathway to progress in your career with our fantastic training and development programmes
- An independent culture where your ideas matter
- Refer a friend bonus
- Rotas a minimum of 2 weeks in advance, 28 days holiday and pension scheme
- Access to free confidential support via Hospitality Action
Who we are
Albert’s Schloss is part of the Mission Mars Group, and we currently operate Albert’s Schenke, Rudy’s Pizza, Albert Hall & Zumhof, Albert's Schloss - Liverpool, Birmingham and our original, Manchester.
Our Bavarian bier hall and alpine inspired restaurant is a retreat from the modern world where we invite you to discover new things, celebrate one another, and revel in the wünder of our Schloss. Influenced by our travels across Alpine Europe; expect roaring fires, tankards of Europe’s finest bier, delicious Bavarian inspired dishes from our Cook Haus and bakery, and seven nights of showtime.
We have been rated as an ‘Outstanding’ place to work for the last three years by Best Companies, and we truly invest in and develop our people whilst being true to our values of Fun, Authentic, Positive, Initiative & Neighbourly.