Deputy Manager, Rudy’s Neapolitan Pizza
Who we are...
Rudy’s started life in Manchester. Our vision was simple, great pizza for everyone.
Fresh dough made on site daily, the finest Italian ingredients and just 60 seconds in the oven. Perfetto!
From pop ups to pizzerias, this vision is still at our heart and we recreate this magic in every one of our restaurants – now we want you be a part of it!
Since we first started stretching dough in 2015 , we have won awards, been named in Daniel Young’s Where To Eat Pizza and placed in the Sunday Times 100 best companies to work for. So whether you fold and tuck for strength by the slice or attack with a knife and fork, come and join la famiglia!
We are looking for a Deputy Manager who is authentic, independent and loves pizza. Our pizzerias are fast & fun, and we need our managers to be the same.
Who we need...
- Previous management experience in a fast paced, predominantly dry led site
- Fiercely independent who knows their burrata from their bufala
- A foodie - experienced in a busy fresh food environment and enjoys learning about food
- Has experience of building a happy team of brilliant people
- All the usual financial stuff (we can teach all of that for the right person)
Experience is great, but passion is everything!
In return we will offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay – Monthly wage, Tronc and quartley bonus!
- Clear career pathways – New openings across the UK
- Development, development, development! – In house training to help you grow and feed your passion for pizza.
- 50% discount on food & drink in all Rudy’s restaurants and Mission Mars sites – and for 3 friends/family when dining together!
- Overseas trips to expand knowledge in all things pizza – New York this year, where next?!
- Free guestlist entry at Albert Hall, Manchester
- Complimentary food & drink after your shift – All the Kimbo!
- Birthday card and gift to help you celebrate your day
- Invites to the hottest parties around – Festa di Natale & Barbecue estivo!
- La Familglia nights in pizzeria for friends & family
Salary: £29,000 per year + up to 30% bonus