Head Pizzaiolo, Rudy’s Neapolitan Pizza
Rudy’s started life in Manchester. Our vision was simple, great pizza for everyone.
Fresh dough made on site daily, the finest Italian ingredients and just 60 seconds in the oven. Perfetto! From pop ups to pizzerias, this vision is still at our heart and we recreate this magic in every one of our restaurants – now we want you be a part of it!
Since we first started stretching dough in 2015 , we have won awards, been named in Daniel Young’s Where To Eat Pizza and placed in the Sunday Times 100 best companies to work for. So whether you fold and tuck for strength by the slice or attack with a knife and fork, come and join la famiglia!
- An experienced Neapolitan Chef with experience leading a team in a Senior kitchen role
- Perfect Pizzaiolo are the first ingredient to create the perfect pizza.
- Confident with dough, kitchen management skills, experience with pizza ovens, a deep understanding of Neapolitan techniques and most importantly passionate about pizza!
- We are looking for someone who can develop the kitchen and lead the team to deliver world class pizzas in a busy open kitchen!
In return we will offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay – 30% bonus paid quarterly
- Clear career pathways – New openings across the UK
- Development, development, development! – In house training to help you grow and feed your passion for pizza.
- 50% discount on food & drink in all Rudy’s restaurants and Mission Mars sites – and for 3 friends/family when dining together!
- Overseas trips to expand knowledge in all things pizza – New York this year, where next?!
- Free guestlist entry at Albert Hall, Manchester
- Complimentary food & drink after your shift – All the Kimbo!
- Birthday card and gift to help you celebrate your day
- Invites to the hottest parties around – Festa di Natale & Barbecue estivo!
- La Familglia nights in pizzeria for friends & family