Bartender, Liberty Tavern, Woolton,
We are looking for a talented and passionate individual to join our bar crew. Our bartenders have a passion for providing world class guest experiences and creating beautiful drinks.
Who we need
- Someone who has a love for all things drink, whether your passion be for craft beer, cocktails or artisan spirits
- A charming and natural host to make our guests feel at home
- A team player with plenty of energy and stamina
- Who enjoys working as part of a tight knit team
- Who loves working in a busy and bustling environment
- A grafter who takes pride in their work
- A good communicator with a desire for knowledge
Who We Are
Mission Mars is an award winning multi concept operator based in the North West. Our mission is simple. Deliver world class food, drink and entertainment. Our venues include Albert Hall, Rudy's Neapolitan Pizza, Albert's Schloss, Gorilla and The Elephant Pub & Bakehouse.
- A clear pathway to become a bar specialist (and beyond!).
- Discount on food, drink and gigs at all Mission Mars venues
- An independent culture where your ideas matter
- Tips, rewards and incentives
- Invites to great parties including a Christmas awards ceremony, Summer BBQ and our annual ‘Dreams Dinner’
- A card and gift on your Birthday
- Working in one of the best hospitality venues the North West has to offer
- Rotas a minimum of 2 weeks in advance, 28 days holiday and pension scheme
We will respond to everyone within 7 days. If you are successful, you will be invited to an interview and a taster shift.
£7.50 - £7.70/hour
- United Kingdom -- England -- North West England -- Merseyside -- Woolton
05 December 2019