Social Media Content Creator
Salary: £30,000-£32,000 (DOE) + up to 30% bonus
We are looking for a Social Media Content Creator who is a real TikTok specialist, to join our team. You must have at least 18 months experience creating TikTok content. Unfortunately, this role is not suitable for a generalist content creator - we need a real expert in video production - when applying, please send any content examples to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, evening and weekend work will be required according to business needs.
What you’ll be doing
Creativity and Innovation:
- Candidate should demonstrate a creative mindset with the ability to produce innovative and engaging platform-first content ideas.
- They should be able to demonstrate creativity in showcasing the bar's brand, menu items, TOV, and overall atmosphere.
- Proficient in using TikTok, understanding its trends, algorithm, and features is crucial. Ideal candidates should have a deep understanding of TikTok and be able to leverage its unique strengths to create a content plan that resonates with our target audience.
- Proficient and fully conversant with Meta’s suite of social platforms, features, and have some experience if the ad platform.
- Strong video production skills, including shooting, editing, and post-production. You should be proficient in using CapCut and other video editing tools that are mobile-first.
- You should also have experience in creating visually appealing short and long-form videos that align with a brand’s identity, whilst also leveraging cultural and platform trends.
Brand Alignment and Storytelling:
- You should be able to align TikTok content with Albert’s Schloss’ brand identity and effectively tell a compelling story.
- Really understand our target audience and be able to tailor content to create an emotional connection, showcasing our values, personality, and unique offerings along the way.
- Daily community management Engaging with our Meta followers (mainly Instagram) and monitoring comments and trends to foster a sense of community and drive meaningful interactions.
Adaptability and Trend Awareness:
- Given the dynamic nature of TikTok, you should be adaptable and have your finger on the pulse of TikTok trends.
- Not just in the food and drink space – but at a platform level, too. The ability to incorporate current trends into the restaurant's content strategy, as well as platform changes and new tools, will help keep Schloss relevant and build our TikTok community.
Social Media Management and Analytics:
- Proficient in management tools & analytics. Schedule content, analyse performance metrics, and adapt strategies based on insights. Familiarity with TikTok analytics is a must.
- Collaboration: Working closely with the wider marketing team to understand campaign goals and messaging, translating them into visual narratives.
Rewards for your hard work
- Bonus - earn up to 30% of annual salary per year.
- 50% off at all Mission Mars Venues for you and friends.
- Dreams Machine – have a dream? Enter into our Dreams Machine & be at a chance of winning money to help make it happen!
- Invites to big parties including a Christmas awards ceremony, summer BBQ and football tournament.
- 24/7 access to free, confidential and specialist mental health/well-being support.
- Training and development programme with over 38 courses for various roles and levels.
- Annual workshops to exciting (secret) locations.
- Trips away to UK and overseas based partners to enhance your own knowledge (and sometimes just for fun..)
- An independent culture where your ideas matter
Who we are
Mission Mars is an award winning multi concept operator based in the Northwest. Our mission is simple. Deliver world class food, drink, entertainment, and hospitality. Our brands include Albert’s Schloss, Rudy's Napoletana, Albert Hall and Alberts Schenke.
We are rapidly expanding our Rudy’s and Albert’s Schloss brands and
Should you be successful, you will be contacted regarding the next steps within 7-14 days. Good luck!