£26k per annum + up to 30% bonus
We are looking for a truly world class Assistant Manager to lead all aspects of management at Zumhof Biergarten.
Zumhof Biergarten is a multiconceptual venue in the heart of Digbeth. Our day to day is good food, drinks and music, and constant desire for innovation. We work with independent food vendors to provide the best selection of street food available.
Upstairs, in the Junkyard, you can find loads of different, exciting events. Anything from birthday parties, weddings and corporate hires to raves.
We need a creative individual who will relish the opportunity to help lead this unique business – from raves for 2500 and indie festivals to intimate sit down weddings - this is no usual Assistant Manager position.
It is a fast paced and exciting venue to be part of, but not one for the faint hearted!
Who we need
· A natural communicator who is able to build and maintain great relationships with key stakeholders and partners (security, promotors, neighbours and licensing)
· A true boss who is able to lead a team
· An innovator who can identify opportunities for developing events and in house shows
· Experience in managing large events with complex security and licensing challenges.
· Has experience of building an engaged team who are excited to deliver a world class guest experience
· Experienced at all aspects of drinks, food and entertainment
Who we are
There’s something for everyone and anything goes at Zumhof! Tour the taps and make the most of our extensive beer list showcasing local, national, and international beer. We’re proud to be Digbeth’s first Tankovna, with unpasteurised Pilsner Urquell.
We showcase the very best of Birmingham street food traders in our Food Märkt. We have live music and entertainment on our indoor and outdoor stages every weekend. Think touring bands, queer cabaret, DJs and drag, there’s always something different at Zumhof!
Mission Mars have been rated as an ‘Outstanding’ place to work for the last three years by Best Companies, and we truly invest in and develop our people whilst being true to our values of Fun, Authentic, Positive, Initiative & Neighbourly.
For more information about us, visit - https://www.zumhof.co.uk/
Rewards for your hard work
· Bonus - earn up to 30% of annual salary per year.
· 50% off at all Mission Mars Venues for you and friends.
· Dreams Machine – have a dream? Enter into our Dreams Machine & be at a chance of winning money to help make it happen!
· Invites to big parties including a Christmas awards ceremony, summer BBQ and football tournament.
· 24/7 access to free, confidential and specialist mental health/well-being support.
· Training and development programme with over 38 courses for various roles and levels.
· Annual workshops to exciting (secret) locations.
· Trips away to UK and overseas based partners to enhance your own knowledge (and sometimes just for fun..)
· An independent culture where your ideas matter
Should you be successful, you will be contacted regarding the next steps within 7 days. Good luck!