Albert's Schloss Manchester
People and Training Manager, Albert's Schloss Manchester
Salary: £29,000 per annum (dependent on experience) + up to 32% bonus
We are looking for a People & Training Manager to join our fantastic team at Albert's Schloss Manchester.
This is an ideal role for someone who has current experience in the Training and Development of hospitality teams, particularly in the bar side of an operation; and who would like to help us take our people to the next level whilst growing their own level of expertise. This role will involve all aspects of people from building on, and delivering industry leading training programmes; ensuring our people are well looked after with engagement, rewards and lots of recognition, creating a world class recruitment and induction journey, and working collaboratively with the central People Team to achieve our dreams!
What you’ll be doing
· Coordinating of 2-4 week training calendar of both internal and external training sessions
· Ensuring all new starters are fully signed off following their induction training period; including full manual and practical observations on shift
· Co-ordinating & supporting with training for menu launches
· Monitor colleague turnover & execute action plans
· Promote engagement surveys & action plans
· Deliver regular face to face training on both product knowledge, service & hospitality skills
· Supporting the development of team members through clear career pathways.
· Identifying training opportunities and requirements for each department, based on the Training & Development strategy and site goals
Who we need
Rewards for your hard work
Who we are
Albert’s Schloss is part of the Mission Mars Group, and we currently operate Albert’s Schenke, Rudy’s Pizza and Albert Hall.
Our Bavarian bier hall and alpine inspired restaurant is a retreat from the modern world where we invite you to discover new things, celebrate one another, and revel in the wünder of our Schloss. Influenced by our travels across Alpine Europe; expect roaring fires, tankards of Europe’s finest bier, delicious Bavarian inspired dishes from our Cook Haus and bakery, and seven nights of showtime.
We have been rated as an ‘Outstanding’ place to work for the last three years by Best Companies, and we truly invest in and develop our people whilst being true to our values of Fun, Authentic, Positive, Initiative & Neighbourly.
For more information about us, visit - www.albertsschloss.co.uk