Albert's Schloss, part of the Mission Mars Group is looking for a driven and highly organised Head of Sales to oversee our collection of three Albert's Schloss current sites, Manchester, Liverpool, and Birmingham with London due to open in Spring 2024 and plans for a fifth late 2024.
Location: London based, with travel to our sites and Ground Control
Reporting to: Sales & Marketing Director
Direct reports: Sales Managers
Mission Mars Group is a multi-concept hospitality business operating Albert’s Schloss, Albert’s Schenke, Rudy’s Pizza, Albert Hall & Zumhof.
With our Support Office based on our Ground Control in Manchester City Centre, we are on a mission to deliver world-class food, drink, entertainment & hospitality experiences through innovation, people, and sustainability.
We have been rated as an ‘Outstanding’ place to work for the last three years by Best Companies, and we truly invest in and develop our people whilst being true to our values of Fun, Authentic, Positive, Initiative & Neighbourly.
True to its name, Albert’s Schloss celebrates the beloved Prince’s values every day and all night. Built as a retreat for recreation, indulgence and pleasure, Albert’s Schloss offers roaring fires, raucous performances, tankards of Europe’s finest bier and endless entertainment.
- Lead our existing team of Sales Managers and build the team for our London Albert's Schloss due to open in March 2024
- Establish the opening strategy for Albert’s Schloss London
- Create and develop the sales strategy, advise on achievable financial targets to ensure revenue budgets are achieved and identify new growth opportunities.
- Identify key sales metrics and create a reporting structure.
- You will be expected to spend time visiting our sites and will report against weekly KPIs to be agreed with the General Manager and Sales Managers
- Manage and utilise our booking systems to ensure best utilisation of space. Experience using ResDiary is preferred but not essential.
- Responsible for implementing and driving pre-booked sales initiatives.
- Identify business leads for private hire and other sales opportunities.
- Become an integral member of the team, understanding the operation of the restaurant for each department.
- Proven experience and track record in a Head of Sales or Area Sales Role with multi-site experience
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing a successful sales team.
- Proven Proactive Sales driver with strong contacts and networking background.
- In-depth knowledge and experience of the London hospitality market
- A deep understanding of the sector: The Importance of Prebooked Sales, and Christmas and Occasions.
- Experience in influencing and implementing a sales strategy in a multi-site/ multi-identity hospitality or leisure business.
- Experience working with Corporates/ Third parties and high net worth individuals.
- Use of your commercial, analytical, and data-driven mind-set to make key decisions to drive the sales proposition forward.
- Strong guest-focused background with the ability to identify guest wants and needs.
- Be an exceptional negotiator and strong communicator who can link well with all levels of stakeholders, suppliers, and accounts.
- An innovative self-starter who is highly ambitious to succeed and develop within a growing business.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Salary £55,000-£65,000 DOE
- Bonus scheme – up to 30%of salary / paid quarterly.Company pension
- 50% discount on food & drink at all Mission Mars venues
- Family & friends discount
- Free gig tickets for Albert Hall
- Open plan and fun office in heart of Manchester city centre
- 24/7 access to free, confidential and specialist mental health/wellbeing support
- An independent culture where your ideas matter
- Invites to great parties and social events including our Summer BBQ and Christmas Awards