Head of Brand Marketing
£60,000-70,000 per annum + up to 30% bonus
This role will be based at our vibrant Ground Control (HQ) in Manchester City Centre with some flexibility to work from our venues on occasion (including some weekends) and will involve travel to key meetings / conferences.
The ideal person will have one foot in creativity (you’ve previously delivered fun, engaging brand campaigns that have captured the imagination, and headlines), and the other in solid campaign management (you understand the rigour of a proper marketing brand plan and integrated marketing communications). Creativity + Planning.
What you’ll be doing…
- Working with marketing director to develop marketing strategy.
- Translate marketing strategy into proper brand plans and ensuring excellence in delivery with the team
- Conception, development and implementation of brand campaigns, product concepts and promotional programmes to drive interest and sales.
- Reviewing and reporting on all areas of the marketing mix
- Managing brand identity in consultation with senior managers, executives, and partners.
- Promoting and embedding strong and inspirational leadership to the entire team by demonstrating the company’s values and championing the leadership behaviour.
- Establish brand + drink supplier partnerships and drive partnership projects from concept to execution;
- Managing creative agencies and retainer partners.
- Collaborating with senior team members across all departments to uncover insights and create innovative marketing and branding strategies, and ensure brand consistency and alignment
- Sourcing talent to ensure the curation and retention of specialist skill sets across your teams.
- Monitoring, reviewing, and reporting on all marketing activities, results, and Return on Investment (ROI).
- Overseeing social media planning and execution.
- Ensuring that all current marketing and copyright regulations comply with accepted professional standards, policies, procedures, and legislation.
- Efficiently managing annual marketing budgets.
- Routinely sharing strategies, progress, results, learnings, and relevant industry trends, with the broader team.
- Define and manage the brand messaging, including brand narratives, positioning, and tone of voice, to effectively communicate our brand story and value proposition.
- Oversee the development and implementation of creative concepts, visual assets, and brand experiences that effectively convey our brand identity and resonate with the target audience.
- Monitor and analyse brand health metrics through brand tracking, and provide insights and recommendations for continuous improvement.
What we need from you…
- Min 7 years in marketing/brand management, 2 in management
- Broad experience across the marketing mix
- CIM Dip, or Mark Ritson Mini MBA in Marketing, or Brand Management would be beneficial
- A lover of Albert’s Schloss and Rudy’s is a must!
Rewards for your hard work…
- Competitive salary of £60-70k depending on experience
- Bonus up to 30% (paid quarterly)
- Company pension
- 50% discount on food & drink at all Mission Mars venues
- Family & friends discount
- Free gig tickets for Albert Hall
- Open plan and fun office in heart of Manchester city centre
- 24/7 access to free, confidential and specialist mental health/wellbeing support
- An independent culture where your ideas matter
- Invites to great parties and social events including our Summer BBQ and Christmas Awards
- Invite to our Annual Managers Conference
- Ground Control social calendar
Who we are
Mission Mars is an award winning multi concept operator based in the Northwest. Our mission is simple, deliver world class food, drink, entertainment and hospitality. Our venues include Albert Hall, Rudy's Neapolitan Pizza, Albert's Schloss and Albert’s Schenke. We are a fast-paced growing business and invest significantly in our people. We have been rated as a Best Companies Outstanding place to work for four consecutive years and now have over 1000 colleagues across 28 venues. We live by our values of being FUN, AUTHENTIC, POSITIVE, INITIATIVE, NEIGHBOURLY & COMMITTED.
We are extremely passionate about our people, and we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Head of Brand Marketing, focussing on our Albert’s Schloss & Rudy’s Napoletana Pizzeria brands.