Senior Pizza Chef
Travelling between each of our UK Rudy's Sites regularly.
We are looking for a Roving Senior Pizzaiolo to join our Rudy's team and travel across our sites supporting our pizzaiolo teams.
Location: Flexible (with travel)
Salary: £14.50 per hour + tronc + bonus
Rudy’s started life in Manchester. Our vision was simple, great pizza for everyone.
Fresh dough made on site daily, the finest Italian ingredients and just 60 seconds in the oven. Perfetto!
From pop ups to pizzerias, this vision is still at our heart and we recreate this magic in every one of our restaurants – now we want you be a part of it!
Since we first started stretching dough in 2015 , we have won awards, been named in Daniel Young’s Where To Eat Pizza and placed in the Sunday Times 100 best companies to work for. So whether you fold and tuck for strength by the slice or attack with a knife and fork, come and join la famiglia!
Perfect Pizzaiolo are the first ingredient to create the perfect pizza.
What we need
We have a number of exciting opportunities for Senior Pizzaioli to join our Operations team to support across our existing Rudy’s Pizzeria’s and with our new openings.
- You will work across our various Rudy’s Pizzeria’s supporting, training, and developing our teams where required - meaning that you will need to travel regularly in this role.
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced and skilled pizza chef with lots of experience of the authentic Neapolitan way of making the world’s best pizza.
- You will be highly skilled in your craft, passionate, and a great trainer.
- This role will require regular travel to various Rudy’s sites, and will include evenings, weekends, and overnight stays.
- You will be a great people person, and be friendly, welcoming and role model the Rudy’s way.
- You will be passionate about our ingredients, our dough, our people, and delighting our guests.
- You will be hands-on, well organised, able to multi-task and enjoy spending time developing our teams from kitchen porters, to prep chefs, to Pizzaioli.
- You will be great at following training plans and doing training sign off’s and assessments.
- You will have a strong understanding of food safety practices.
In return we will offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay – 32% bonus paid quarterly
- Clear career pathways – New openings across the UK
- Development, development, development! – In house training to help you grow and feed your passion for pizza.
- 50% discount on food & drink in all Rudy’s restaurants and Mission Mars sites – and for 3 friends/family when dining together!
- Overseas trips to expand knowledge in all things pizza – New York, Naples... where next?!
- Free guestlist entry at Albert Hall, Manchester
- Complimentary food & drink after your shift – All the Kimbo!
- Birthday card and gift to help you celebrate your day
- Invites to the hottest parties around – Festa di Natale & Barbecue estivo!
- La Familglia nights in pizzeria for friends & family